Annapurna region is the famous trekking trail in Nepal. Here we mentioned the best treks in the Annapurna region.
- Scenic hike across typical Gurung villages
- Explore Rural Nepalese lifestyle
- Visit Annapurna and Machhapuchhere base camp
- Natural hot spring in Jhinu Danda
- Cross perennial rivers and thrilling suspension bridges on the trail.
- You will have a pleasant time following the waves of Modi Khola and walking through the forests with diverse flora and fauna
- You will have the privilege of exploring the two Annapurna Base Camp (4130 meters) and Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700 meters) on the same trip.
- You can relax in the hot water pool at Jhinu Danda after returning from the Base Camp.
Annapurna is another name of the beauty and glory of the traveler. Along with the various spectacular treks in the Annapurna region of Nepal. This region is glorified with the value of culture and natural vies of the Himalayas. From the sunrise to stunning landscapes, sunset views over the beauty of Himalayas, pristine lakes, rich vegetation and forests to meaningful insights of Gurung settlements and local Magar.
Trek to the Annapurna region of a country offers amazing scenery in the Annapurna conservation area. This trek will lead us to the 10 grand Himalayas above the altitude of six thousand meters from above the sea level. Including Macchapucchre or Fishtail, Dhauligiri, and Annapurna Himalayan ranges are being the major peaks of this region. Usually, the trek to the Annapurna starts from the initial phase by seeing the beauty of Pokhara city. Pokhara city is small and clean and offers a;ot of tourism activities, temples, stupas adventure activities and heartily people make your journey awesome. There is the most important that you should not miss is Sarangkot and Poonhill. This will create a magical panoramic sunrise and sunset view during morning and evening respectively. One of the best things for the trek to Annapurna is that the trail is quite easy and short trek. This is overall can be a family trek too.
From the base camp of Annapurna, you can witness the Macchapuchhre base camp, Mount Himchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Annapurna I amongst others. In the sanctuary, there is a 360 - degree near-vertical view of the majestic south face of Annapurna towering above. To trek this region you should go through the lush jungles and rhododendron forests. There is a number of glaciers on the way nature made and allows you spectacular views of a sheer cliff and the river flowing below.
The path leads through the terraced farmland, interesting community, local people, and living standard of people. This thing will really attract us to know more about them and their happiness.
- Visit Hindus and Buddhist holiest Muktinath temple.
- Superb views of Mt. Manaslu, Pisang peak, Annapurnas, Himalchuli peak, and fishtail mountain.
- Hike along with the world deepest gorge - Kali Gandaki river
- Sightseeing in UNESCO world cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley.
- Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the Annapurna region.
- Explore beautiful remote villages.
- Thorong La pass (5,416m.) - one of the longest pass in the world.
The Annapurna circuit trek is also one of the epic treks which are loved by the hikers in the world. This trek is also known for the “Annapurna Round Trek”. This trek is an adventurous trek that takes about 160 to 230km trekking and circles the massif Annapurna massif. The trekking region of Annapurna is physically placed in the direction of a north-central part in a country. This trek in such a region is known for the best long-distance hiking on a globe and was opened since the 1980s.
The trek also starts from the point of mid-hills taht also searches the altitude of 5,416m at the region of Thorung La Pass. Throng La Pass is the most challenging and highest pass on the altitude of the circuit. These kinds of adventurous and impressive pass on the globe to view the valuable beauty of the great Himalayas. During the time of the trek, we should cross through the two different rivers valleys encircling the range of Annapurna.
The trek of the Annapurna circuit starts from a Beshisahar in the region of Marshyangdi river valley which leads us to the ends of a Kali Gandaki gorge. This is also one and only the deepest gorge in the world. This trail of a trek starts from subtropical forests, huge cliffs, along paddy fields, incredible waterfalls including several lovely villages around here.
- Visit the cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu city
- Exploring ethnic cultures of Annapurna region, i.e. Gurung, Thakali and Magars
- Adventurous tea house and easy trek which is popular among the beginners.
- Explore the paradise of Pokhara valley
- Hike throughout the beautiful Rhododendrons forest.
- Magnificient sunrise with excellent mountain views from Poon Hill
The warmth of the local society and their traditional folks helps to enjoy the trip. The variations of landscapes that can be seen from the Poonhill. There is a small and colorful village that doubles up the box office view area in the Annapurna Conservation Area. this lies at the height of 3,210m above sea level.
The great Himalayas Fishtail i.e is also known for Macchapucchre peak and Madi Khola is also the amazing one to enjoy. This is close by in a well-managed trail to trek around the mount\tain with breathtaking views of greater Himalayas. Gorgeous rhododendron and stunning sunsets and sunrise help us to welcome us to our Ghorepani Poonhill trek. The best time for the trek to the Ghorepani Poonhill trek is in Moonsoon July and August. This trip or your journey starts to form the Nayapul. After than crossing a suspension bridge over the Madi Khola after taking an hour cruise from the beautiful city of Pokhara. In the same way, the trekking route leads us to a valley of the north in Mardi River within Birethanti. This is a junction place that helps us to leads to Ghorepani Poonhill trek and Annapurna Sanctuary.
When you leave the ongoing valley going up Bhurung Khola. Then we reached Ghandrukh village mostly inhabited by Gurung people, Thakali communities, Magar, etc and so on. The Gurung is the most powerful people and appreciated by a world that is Gurkha soldiers serving around the world. After that, we will move to a Poonhill for an awesome sunrise in an early morning up to sunset at Evening.
- You may take a stroll around the Apple Orchards in the Marpha village and taste the special wine and apple products.
- You can meditate for some time at the monastery and gompas with the flapping prayer flags over you.
- You will have a close encounter with the Gurung and Thakali people of the region.
- You can collect blessings after bathing in 108 waterspouts in Muktinath temple, a spiritual point for Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims.
- You will get to walk through the ancient Salt Trade route and witness Yak caravans as well.
The Jomsom Muktinath Trek is also a beloved trek that helps in encompassing wonderful Thakali villages and Gurung village, Rhododendron forests, apple orchards, the world’s deepest gorge including windswept in the plateau of Tibet. It also takes us to both Hindus temple and monasteries for a kind of cultural flavor in all. In the highest point or at an altitude of Muktinath 3,710 m above sea level. This region is relatively low in an altitude trek which is almost suitable for trek for everyone. In the same way, this is most important and effective to be at the Himalayas. The marvelous views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna being the main thing for this wonderful trip.
This trek is regardless suitable for all the people, especially for a family. There are no more challenges at all to trek this region. This trek starts by walking early up to the thousands of steps at Ulleri hill. This trek adds the most adventure and could be finished at a pace suitable to all peoples and grades and fitness. There is a small interesting village Marpha during trekking in this region. They’re also a spiritual monastery of Buddhists religion also can be visited during visiting Marpha. Another fascinating place in Kagbeni village which is also a gateway for the trek to Upper Mustang.
- Observing various species of flora and fauna
- Explore the ethnic culture and their lifestyle.
- Pristine mountain views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri.
- The great countryside hills, terrace farming, and mountain landscapes
- Off the beaten path around the Annapurna region.
Mardi Himal trek is also an exotic tree in the Annapurna region of a country. This has been so much popular these days in the western Annapurna region. This is the destination located in the east of Modi Khola across the wonderful valley of Hiunchuli in this region. This trail has given a fruitful message regarding the eco-tourism trail. In the same way, this trail passes through the lush green jungle of thousands of flora and fauna with a red rhododendron and various vegetation. This trek leads you to a mixed local culture, beautiful valleys, pristine mountain views, and a landscape of this region that takes off beaten path away for a busy path.
The history of the summit of Mardi Himal in the world was done in 1961 through the trail via to the east of flank. The journey to Mardi Himal trek starts from Kathmandu to Pokhara which is also known for the city of lakes. The next day we have to drive throughout Phedi is the starting place for the trekking adventure. This trek offers magnificent views of the world’s most cinematic majestic mountain including Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I(8091), Annapurna II(7937m), Hiuchuli(6441m), Annapurna south(7219M), Annapurna III(7555m), Fishtail(6988m). This is the most amazing thing you experience in this region of a country. This is a unique experience for that traveler with the activities of local people and their warm welcome in this region during the trek.
You can even taste of delicious food made by local people in an Annapurna region. The landscapes will really be made you a breathtaking experience at all.