Upper mustang trek is one of the maximum adventurous hiking of Nepal. The hiking to higher mustang trek will leads us to the stunning and hidden valley of the mustang districts of Nepal. due to the fact this region is barren and dry, it is also known as as the wilderness of Nepal. The trekkers who trek at Mustang area could be rewarded with the stunning scenic splendor of the area together with the Buddhists tradition. the primary enchantment of Mustang trekking is Lo Mangthang, Choser cave and Ghar Gompa. The lovely trekking area starts offevolved from Kathmandu with the flight over to Jomsom. From Jomsom, we are able to start to observe the main path to retain our trail to reach at our destination i.e. top mustang. The hiking location goes thru the heavily Tibetan inspired vicinity of the Nepal. while hiking on the higher mustang place, we will view the wonderful view of the Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, and other highest mountain of the location. The area is popularly called the forbidden state of Nepal. If we trek at this place throughout the season of Tiji, we can surely experience the competition with the area people. The useful people of this vicinity will constantly offer us such a lot of probabilities to get worried with them. The costume, tradition and other things of the neighborhood inhabitant of mustang area will certainly drag the attention of many trekkers.
Given that higher mustang place became opened for trekking, many people from complete round the sector start to trek at this beautiful place. we can have both camping hiking and tea house hiking at this place. The hiking at this vicinity might be exceptional at some stage in the time of April to August and September to November. throughout the cold season, heavy snow will fall with the intention to certainly makes the trekking tough.
Important Note: Itinerary we can make as per number of holiday in Nepal, nowadays we can jeep drive too so kindly write us your requirement etc.
Trip Highlights of Upper Mustang Trek
- Hidden Kingdom of Mustang Lo Manthang
- Old and Ancient Monastetries
- Gorgoues Caves
- Restricted Area
- Deepest Gorge Kaligandaki River
- Rich with Buddhism
- Completry dry surface
- Hidden rainfalls
- Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 03: Pokhara to Jomsom to Kagbeni
- Day 04: Kagbeni to Chele
- Day 05: Chele to Syanbochen
- Day 06: Syanbochen to Ghami
- Day 07: Ghami to Tsarang
- Day 08: Tsarang to Lo manthang
- Day 09: Lo manthang to Ghar Gompa
- Day 10: Ghar Gompa to Gelling
- Day 11: Gelling to Chhusang
- Day 12: Chhusang to Muktinath
- Day 13: Muktinath temple to Jomsom
- Day 14: Jomsom to Pokhara
- Day 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Farewell
- Day 01 :Arrival to Kathmandu After getting at the flight from your local airport, you will enter into the beautiful and of Nepal viewing the best scene of mountains from the flight. The beautiful scenario will always be there to welcomes you along with the helpful members of the Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions. The representative will guides you towards the hotel room of the Kathmandu to spend the mean time in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 :Kathmandu to Pokhara From Kathmandu, we will drive towards the Pokhara valley. The scenic drive will takes about 7 to 8 hours for us to reach at Pokhara. The leisure time can be spent in the Pokhara viewing the best scene of the surrounding. We can visit at the lake side and the beautiful caves around the valley. The night will be resting at the Pokhara at one of the best hotels of the city.
- Day 03 :Pokhara to Jomsom to Kagbeni Early morning drive to Pokhara airport then flight to Jomsom. We can catch the flight over to the beautiful region of Jomsom from Pokhara. After spending some time at Jomsom, we will trek towards the beautiful region of Kagbeni. Kagbeni is at the altitude of 2800m which offers us glorious view of the surrounding. The night will be at Kagbeni enjoying the sight.
- Day 04 :Kagbeni to Chele From Kagbeni, we will walk towards the beautiful region of Chele. We need to have the special permit while trekking at this region. The beautiful scene of the Kaligandaki River will obviously attract us. We will stay the night at Chele at the altitude of 3100m.
- Day 05 :Chele to Syanbochen From Chele, we will walk towards the Taklam la at the altitude of 3640m and to the village of samara. We will continue our journey following the main trail to reach at the Syanbochen at the altitude of 3475m above sea level. We need to walk through the main trail for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Day 06 :Syanbochen to Ghami From Syanbochen, we will walk toward the beautiful region of Ghami. We have to cross the Nyila pass at the altitude of 4020m viewing the monastery and few lodges of there. The overnight will be fantastic at Ghami at the altitude of 3520m after the trekking of 5 to 6 hours.
- Day 07 :Ghami to Tsarang We need to walk shortly to reach at the Tsarang from Ghami. Tsarang is at the altitude of 3560m above sea level. The night will be beautiful at Tsarang. We can visit around the royal palace of the region which will be surely marvelous. The night will be fantastic at Tsarang.
- Day 08 :Tsarang to Lo manthang We will trek towards the Lo manthang from the Tsarang which will provide us great view of the surrounding. We can get the magnificent view of the Nilgiri Tilicho Annapurna I and other beautiful peaks of the region during our trek. Walking for about 4 to 5 hours will lead us to the beautiful region of Lo manthang. The night will be spectacular at the Lo manthang at the altitude of 3840m.
- Day 09 :Lo manthang to Ghar Gompa From Lo manthang, we will walk towards the Ghar Gompa viewing the great scene of the surrounding. The journey through the beautiful trail will be worth remembering. We need to walk for about 4 to 5 hours through the main trail to reach at the beautiful region of Ghar Gompa. Ghar Gompa is at the altitude of 3920m above sea level. The night will be better at one of the lodges.
- Day 10 :Ghar Gompa to Gelling We will retrace our journey back to gelling following the same path. We will make our journey through the beautiful village of Ghami which will continues until we will reach at the gelling at the altitude of 3570 after walking for about 5 to 6 hours through the main trail.
- Day 11 :Gelling to Chhusang From Gelling, we will walk towards the Chhusang. The trekking goes for about 5 to 6 hours through the main trail until we will reach at the Chhusang at the altitude of 2980m. The night will be splendidly beautiful at Chhusang enjoying with friends.
- Day 12 :Chhusang to Muktinath From Chhusang, we will trek towards the holy region of Muktinath temple. The trail will offer us beautiful scenery of the surrounding. We will make our journey through the Gyu la pass situating at the altitude of 4090m above sea level. From the pass, the trail will begin to slope gently towards the Muktinath to the altitude of 3760m. The night will be at Muktinath temple.
- Day 13 :Muktinath temple to Jomsom We will wake up early in the morning and move towards the Muktinath temple. We will worship the god at Muktinath and will walk towards the Jomsom after having the breakfast. We will be at Jomsom after the trekking of about 4 to 5 hours through the main trail. The night will be fantastic at Jomsom enjoying with the friends.
- Day 14 :Jomsom to Pokhara From Jomsom, we will take the flight over to Pokhara the flight will takes about 20 minutes to reach at Pokhara. We can spend the whole day at Pokhara or can return back to Kathmandu the same day. But it will be better to stay a night at Pokhara visiting at the beautiful region of Pokhara and resting the full day. The night will be at Pokhara.
- Day 15 :Pokhara to Kathmandu From Pokhara, we will catch the vehicle back to Pokhara viewing the best scene of the surrounding. The scenic drive continues for about 7 to 8 hours until we will reach at the Kathmandu. The night will be spectacular at the Kathmandu enjoying with friends in the hotel. We will have a delicious dinner at the hotel of Kathmandu.
- Day 16 :Farewell From Kathmandu, after having the early morning breakfast, we will move towards the airport to catch the flight to our respective destination. The arrangement of your departure will be arranged by the company's representative. Destination Unlimited Treks and Expeditions wishes you all the best wishes for your further journey.
- All airport transfer by private a/c Car/van/bus
- Pokhara—Jomsom- Pokhara flights
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back by tourist bus
- Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara standard Level with breakfast
- Farewell Dinner.
- Basic Tea-house accommodation
- Licensed English-speaking guide, Experience knows about First Aid
- Meals during the trek: basic food
- Tea or Coffee 3 cup per day
- All necessary documents and permits for Trekking.
- Sleeping bags and other necessary equipments
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Certificate from Destination Unlimited
- Travel/trekking insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees/ Monastery visit entrance fees during the trekking
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Drinks hot and cold. ( tea and Coffee) hot waters, Mineral waters
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic)
- Lunches and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert.etc
- Special region permit and liaison officer fees (where applicable)
- Tips(Tipping Recommended)
Note: Itinerary can customize or flexible.